How to demo POBA app on Ropsten testnet
We have deployed our very own e-commerce store to demonstrate the function and capabilities of POBA. We have FourSwords t-shirts for sale that are POBA enabled meaning they are serialized and tokenized using a POBA token. There are several ways to use this dApp but we will focus on the most simple demonstration that does not require a physical product to mint token but generates a license key and is sent via email.
This specific solution would work good for software and other virtual products that cannot be applied with labels or Smart-stickers.
- Purchase a product from our store and use our tester coupon code ” cydt2uez ” at check to receive a 100% discount. (Make sure to use a real email address!)
- Open your order confirmation email and copy POBA key contained within email message.
- Go to www.pobatag.com
- Select your wallet type. Choosing POBA wallet allows users to create and download a eth wallet. The alternative is MetaMask browser extension.
- Go to “verify” page and unlock your wallet using private key or if using Metamask continue to step 6.
- Enter POBA key you received in order confirmation email and press “verify” button. Your POBA key is being sent to FS e-commerce store for verification. Once confirmed a Oracle will return order ID and enable “mint token” function.
- Mint Token. Once Mint button has been enabled, click “MINT” to encode your order code into a NFT token.
- Check your wallet and the directory to confirm POBA creation.